This document describes the attributes and key responsibilities of the Study Coordinator for the Education Landscape Study.
The Education Landscape Study Coordinator needs to be preferably a member of:
- Educational institution (i.e. an academic holding a teaching/researching position)
- Educational driver (i.e. holding a position in a body in charge of educational policy in the region)
- Leader or coordinator within a university/association
- Interested in enabling digital transformation across the industry
- To be well known within the BIM community in their region. An internet search should suffice to prove it (seminars, lectures, interviews, publications, etc.)
The Study Coordinator’s role has multiple responsibilities. These include investing the necessary time and effort as needed to:
- Review that survey questions are accurately translated into the regional language and ensure that all definitions are contextually correct.
- Meet with the Region’s liaison - a Macro Adoption Project Team member - to discuss the study.
- Participate in training sessions covering platform use, reporting, and similar as needed.
- Identify a list of potential study participants.
- Send invitations to potential participants.
- Collect data as per the “Data Collection method” described within the [EL] Education Landscape Study protocol.
- Analyze the data collected according to the Study method.
- Generate a study report in English.
- Assist in translating the study report into the Region’s language(s) if necessary.
- Publish and disseminate the study results.