This document describes the attributes and key responsibilities of the Study Coordinator for the Organizational Adoption Study.
The Organisational Adoption Study Coordinator needs to be:
- A member of a professional association, national forum, committee, or similar organizations engaged in championing BIM adoption, digital transformation, or similar activities within a Region; and
- Playing an active role - as leader, manager, or coordinator - within such an organization.
The Study Coordinator’s role has multiple responsibilities. These include investing the necessary time and effort as needed to:
- Review that survey questions are accurately translated into the regional language and ensure that all definitions are contextually correct.
- Meet with the Region’s liaison - a Macro Adoption Project Team member - to discuss the study.
- Participate in training sessions covering platform use, reporting, and similar as needed.
- Identify a list of potential study participants.
- Send invitations to potential participants.
- Collect data as per the “Data Collection method” described within the Organizational Adoption Study Protocol.
- Analyze the data collected according to the Study method.
- Generate a study report in English.
- Assist in translating the study report into the Region’s language(s) if necessary.
- Publish and disseminate the study results.