This document describes the attributes and key responsibilities of the Study Coordinator for the Policy Environment Study.
The Macro Policy Study Coordinator needs to be preferably a member of one of the following Macro Players in the Region under study:
- Educational Institution
- Industry Organisations
- Technology Developers
- Industry Associations
- Community of Practice
- Technology Advocates,
and to have strong networks with representatives of other Macro Players.
- Leader or coordinator within an association
- Interested in enabling digital transformation across the industry
- It is desirable that the Study Coordinator has been actively involved in high-level BIM discussions within the study region and/or is knowledgeable of such discussions and developments
The Study Coordinator’s role has multiple responsibilities. These include investing the necessary time and effort as needed to:
- Review that survey questions are accurately translated into the regional language and ensure that all definitions are contextually correct.
- Meet with the Region’s liaison - a Macro Adoption Project Team member - to discuss the study.
- Participate in training sessions covering platform use, reporting, and similar as needed.
- Identify a list of potential study participants.
- Send invitations to potential participants.
- Collect data as per the “Data Collection method” described within the Policy Environment Study Protocol.
- Analyze the data collected according to the Study method.
- Conduct validation workshop(s) with participants as needed.
- Generate a study report in English.
- Assist in translating the study report into the Region’s language(s) if necessary.
- Publish and disseminate the study results.